A method of automatically constructing a Librarian library database from a directory of yaml files or the reverse.
The full documentation is at http://librator.rtfd.org.
pip install librator
Then start creating cards with:
When you have your directory of card files simple pack then up:
librator cards/ library.lbr
- Turns a collection of yml based card files into a librarian card database.
- Can turn a librarian card database into a directory of yml based card files.
- Provides a tool for creating an empty example card file.
- Switched unpacking to use library generator retrieve_all
- Fix for creating a folder for new card templates.
- Added guards to ensure directories exist before use.
- Packing now starts the library anew if it already exists.
- First PyPi release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size librator-0.1.6.tar.gz (5.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|