A Lino plugin library for Belgian PCSWs
Lino Welfare is a Lino plugin library for Belgian Public Centres for Social Welfare.
- The central project homepage is http://welfare.lino-framework.org
- There are two applications using this library: welcht and weleup
- There are user guides in French and German.
- Online demo sites at http://welfare-demo.lino-framework.org and http://welfare-demo-fr.lino-framework.org
- For introductions and commercial information about Lino Welfare see www.saffre-rumma.net.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size lino-welfare-20.1.1.tar.gz (9.5 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|