Liquor is a simple library that will copy the lcbo's products api to your database.
This was created from a workshop assignment for the YMC (www.theymc.com).
The purpose is to avoid creating fake data, when building sample applications,
Using manage.py steal_booze, we can now populate our database with live data,
and build a sample site with accurate information.
1. `pip install liquor`
2. Add "liquor" to your INSTALLED_APPS setting like this::
INSTALLED_APPS = (
3. Run `python manage.py syncdb` to create the LcboProduct models.
4. Run `python manage.py steal_booze` to get data from the LCBO API, and store it in your models.
5. Run `python manage.py analyze_booze` to get some insights.
Accessing the data
1. Run `python manage.py shell` to launch the shell
2. `from liquor import models`
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.