Elementary Financial Mathematics for Loans.
- Documentation: https://loan-calculator.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
- Bugs: https://github.com/yanomateus/loan-calculator/issues
- Source code: https://github.com/yanomateus/loan-calculator
- Contributing: https://loan-calculator.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributing.html
This library provides implementations of basic elementary financial mathematics routines which are usually necessary when dealing with loans, for example
- Amortizations Schedules
- Implement Newton-Raphson based solver to approximate IRR
- Remove dependency on scipy and numpy
- Expand on grossup documentation
- Implement function interest_rate.convert_to_daily_interest_rate
- Remove generic grossup solver. Only direct implementation of mathematical models should be encouraged
- drop python 2 support
- Public API
- First release on PyPI.
Copyright (c) 2019, Mateus Yano
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size loan_calculator-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (21.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size loan_calculator-1.2.0.tar.gz (33.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for loan_calculator-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl