A memcached client utiltiy for zope 3
Project DescriptionRelease History
This package provides a zope3 utility that abstracts a client for memcached servers see: http://www.danga.com/memcached.
- project structure update to run setup.py from buildout
- fixed manifest for propper release
- moved project to github http://github.com/lovelysystems/lovely.memcached
- Use zope.intid, zope.keyreference, zope.site, zope component instead of zope.app.intid, zope.app.keyreference, zope.app.component
- Make testing.README sleep a tad longer so the buildbot is happy. added find-links to buildout
- tagging current trunk (unchanged since 8 month) as 0.1.4
- optimized handling for invalidations
- raise a ValueError if the cache data in raw mode is not str.
- added more tests for dependencies
- refactor the storage implementation to prevent side effects when a utility gets reloaded from zodb
- use a specific client uid for key tracking
- more logging
- added hits and misses counter for the testing client
- Bugfix: Invalidate raw and none raw keys in invalidation event handler
- Added convenient function to invalidate caches depending on an instance.
- Added an event handler for invalidation events.
- Added a memcache client implementation for testing, this client doesn’t need a running memcached instance.