MongoDB file implementation wihtout gridfs for Zope3
This package provides a mongodb file implementation without GridFS for Zope3. This means, such files are limited to the mongo document size, currently 16MB. As you probably know, you should not use GridFS for small binary data because you will double the number of queries. This package will offer a file which stores the meta and file data in one document.
- bugfix: added missing import
- bugfix: added missing m01.mongo.item import in m01.fs.item
- bugfix: implemented width and height field property for IImage objects
- feature: added ImageObjectBaseTest base test class
- bugfix: inherit IFileSchema from IFileBaseSchema
- feature: implemented IImage and image object, image chunk reader and writer Note: the new interface IFileBaseSchema is the shared schema for IFileSchema and IImageSchema.
- bugfix: FileContainerItem was using the wrong (storage) interface. Changed IFileStorageItem to IFileContainerItem in FileContainerItem
- cleanup, fix tests
- support pymongo >= 3.0.0 and use 3.0.0 as package version and reflect pymongo >= 3.0.0 compatibility
- removed bson dependency, pymongo uses it’s own bson implementation
- feature: replace internal method setContentType with setContentTypeAndEncoding and also set encoding if given.
- bugfix: fix apply encoding value. The value u’None’ was applied if no encoding was given instead of None.
- bugfix: remove notifyRemove method. This is a left over from m01.gridfs and not required since the item it self stores the image data
- initial release