MongoDB file implementation without gridfs and zlib compression for Zope3
This package provides a mongodb file implementation without GridFS for Zope3. This means, such files are limited to the mongo document size, currently 16MB. As you probably know, you should not use GridFS for small binary data because you will double the number of queries. This package will offer a file which stores the meta and file data in one document. This implementation will compress the data with zlib. See m01.fs for a non compressed implementation.
- bugfix: remove context from CHunkReaderBase class and use data and fname from context or given data dict
- bugfix: set content size (csize) on adding upload item
- support pymongo >= 3.0.0 and use 3.0.0 as package version and reflect pymongo >= 3.0.0 compatibility
- removed bson dependency, pymongo uses it’s own bson implementation
- feature: replace internal method setContentType with setContentTypeAndEncoding and also set encoding if given.
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size m01.zfs-3.0.2.tar.gz (21.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|