Technology agnostic orchestration framework
Manageacloud is a flexible orchestration platform. It allows you to create, destroy and organise servers and infrastructures.
Fork me on GitHub!
- Orchestrate servers
- Orchestrate production ready infrastructure (golden images, autoscaling groups, load balancers, etc)
- Versioning servers and infrastructure
- Empower Continuous Delivery
- View who is the owner of the resources (servers and infrastructure)
- Interact with your servers using a Command Line Interface, REST Api or Web Interface
- Manage access to servers
- Convert your infrastructure into code
- Orchestrate servers using your existing automation codes (eg Docker, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, etc)
- Test server configurations easily
- Integrate any technology that can be operated from the command line interface or an API
- Keep the history (including logs) of servers and infrastructure
- Trigger events via WebHooks
- Although Manageacloud is technology agnostic, we have created some shortcuts for easier operation with Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace and Digital Ocean
Command Line Interface
You can install the CLI and any required dependency by executing:
curl -sSL https://manageacloud.com/mac | bash
You can also use pip install:
pip install mac
Community version of Manageacloud Framework
The community version of Manageacloud includes the server backend and the command line interface. Please read here how to install it.
To create a new server and install apache for Ubuntu
mac instance create -b "apt-get update && apt-get install apache2 -y" -r ubuntu:trusty
To create a new server and install apache for CentOS
mac instance create -b "apt-get update && apt-get install apache2 -y" -r centos:7
To install Wordpress
mac instance create -c basic_wordpress_installation
You can learn more about how to orchestrate infrastructure using our [quickstart guide](https://manageacloud.com/quickstart)
- The following example:
- Creates an instance and a load balancer in AWS
- Deploys an application and version version_2
This infrastructure has a name and a version, which makes it ideal for some scenarios such as blue-green deployments.
mac -s infrastructure macfile https://goo.gl/ezRWx1 -p INF_VERSION=2 APP_BRANCH=version_2
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mac-1.0.3.tar.gz (73.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|