A modular platform for machine learning projects
machinable provides a system to manage configuration of machine learning projects more effectively. Using straight-forward conventions and a powerful configuration engine, it can help structure your projects in a principled way so you can move quickly while enabling reuse and collaboration.
Read the user guide to get started.
- YAML-based project-wide configuration files with expressive syntax
- Efficient configuration manipulation
- Modular code organisation to allow for encapsulation and re-use
- Import system to use 3rd party configuration and code without overhead
- 'Mixins' for horizontal inheritance structure
- Works with existing code
- Support for seamless cloud execution
- Automatic code backups
- Managed randomness and reproducibility
- Advanced hyperparameter tuning using Ray Tune
Effective result collection and analysis
- Logging, tabular record writer and storage API
- File system abstraction (in-memory, AWS S3, and more)
- Flat-file result database with convenient query syntax
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size machinable-2.14.0-py3-none-any.whl (115.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size machinable-2.14.0.tar.gz (85.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for machinable-2.14.0-py3-none-any.whl