Python toolbox ea14 research group of Ghent University
magnelPy is a Python toolbox for the ea14 research group of Ghent University
Python 3.6 or later; and
The following Python libraries:
numpy==1.15.0 pandas==0.23.3 scipy==1.1.0
pip is a package management system for installing and updating Python packages. pip comes with Python, so you get pip simply by installing Python. On Ubuntu and Fedora Linux, you can simply use your system package manager to install the
python3-pip package. The Hitchhiker's Guide to Python provides some guidance on how to install Python on your system if it isn't already; you can also install Python directly from python.org. You might want to upgrade pip before using it to install other programs.
magnelPy uses Python3.
- If you are using Windows with Python version 3.3 or higher, use the Python Launcher for Windows to use
pipwith Python version 3:
pip install magnelPy
- If your system has a
python3command (standard on Unix-like systems), install with:
python3 -m pip install magnelPy
- You can also just use the
pythoncommand directly, but this will use the current version of Python in your environment:
python -m pip install magnelPy
Using the help(.) functionality to explore the package functionalities is recommended.
- pip install magnelPy (e.g. within conda environment)
- explore magnelPy functionality $\gt\gt\gt$ import magnelPy $\gt\gt\gt$ help(magnelPy)
- [example] explore magnelPy.SFE.FireCurve functionality $\gt\gt\gt$ import magnelPy.SFE as sfe $\gt\gt\gt$ help(sfe.FireCurve)
Command line functionality:
- SAFIR run
python -c "import magnelPy.SAFIRshell as x; x.runSAFIR()"
- concrete slab temperature calculation EN1992-1-2:2004, ISO 834
python -c "import magnelPy.SFE as x; x.EC_concreteSlab_ISO834()"
- Ranjit Chaudhary - email@example.com
- Balsa Jovanovic - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Thienpont - thomas.thienpont@UGent.be
- Ruben Van Coile - email@example.com
Past contributors and acknowledgement
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details - under the additional requirement of acknowledging the magnelPy development community.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size magnelPy-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (44.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size magnelPy-0.1.1.tar.gz (38.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|