The magical GraphQL framework that generates an API for your data.
Magql is a GraphQL framework for Python. It generates a full-featured, customizable GraphQL API for your data. It’s pronounced “magical”, and it is!
- Index/list with filtering, sorting, and paging.
- Global search
- Create with required and optional fields.
- Update any set of fields.
- Delete, with “check delete” query to return affected related objects.
- Discrete, overridable steps instead of a single resolve function.
- Input validation and error messages per field.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size magql-0.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (20.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size magql-0.3.0.tar.gz (25.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|