Deduplicate mails from a set of maildir folders.
Command-line tool to deduplicate mails from a set of maildir folders.
- Duplicate detection based on cherry-picked mail headers.
- Source mails from multiple maildirs.
- Multiple removal strategies based on size, timestamp or file path.
- Dry-run mode.
- Protection against false-positives by checking for size and content differences.
This version is not yet released and is under active development.
- Fix rendering of changelog link in RST.
- Show selected log level in debug mode.
- Test builds against Python 3.6 and 3.7-dev, and most recent PyPy targetting Python 2.7 and 3.3.
- Bump requirement to readme_renderer >= 16.0.
- Skip sets with unparseable mails because of incorrect encoding. Closes #47, #41 and #39.
- Require the -s/--strategy CLI parameter to be set. Closes #44.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
(23.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|2.7||Egg||Jan 13, 2017|
(26.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|2.7||Wheel||Jan 13, 2017|
(32.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|–||Source||Jan 13, 2017|