Enhanced emailing handlers for the python logging package.
This package contains two handlers for the python logging framework that enable important log entries to be sent by email.
This can either be as the entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- configurable log entry filtering
- fully documented and tested
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mailinglogger-5.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (10.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mailinglogger-5.0.0.tar.gz (24.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for mailinglogger-5.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl