Enhanced emailing handlers for the python logging package.
This package contains two handlers for the python logging framework that enable important log entries to be sent by email.
This can either be as the entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- configurable log entry filtering
- fully documented and tested
In addition, extra support is provided for configuring the handlers when using ZConfig, Zope 2 or Plone.