Python toolkit for VMware operations.
A toolkit for use with a VMware cloud. Runs from the command line in Python 3.4 or above.
Stay in charge of your cloud
- Maloja surveys your VMware virtual infrastructure and saves to a tidy collection of YAML files.
- With only a text editor you can build up a design for new cloud assets, pasting in the YAML descriptions of what you need.
- The Maloja plan command will tell you how your design looks and where there are mistakes.
- The Maloja build command will make the design for you via the VMware REST API.
- The Maloja inspect command will check what’s built against the original design and warn you of any gaps.
- You can write plugins of your own to work with the Maloja framework.
End users only
Use pip to install Maloja from a distributed package:
pip install maloja-0.8.0.zip