stop words lists in many languages
Simple Python package that provides a single function for loading sets of stop words for different languages.
Stop words in English, French, German, Finish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Czech, Greek, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Catalan, Polish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish, were retrieved from the following sources:
- Wiktionary lists of prepositions in the respective languages
- Perseus: http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/stopwords
- Ranks.nl: http://www.ranks.nl/resources/stopwords.html
- Google: http://code.google.com/p/stop-words/
- Kevin Bouge: https://sites.google.com/site/kevinbouge/stopwords-lists
The directory called orig contains the original files used to compile the stop word lists. The directory called not_used contains raw data for creating more stop words lists for languages that are not yet available in many_stop_words.available_languages
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size many-stop-words-0.2.2.tar.gz (25.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|