mark2 is a minecraft server wrapper, written in python and twisted. It aims to
be the definitive wrapper, providing a rich feature-set and a powerful plugin
interface. It has no requirement on craftbukkit.
- Your server runs in the background
- Multiple users can attach at once, with their own local prompt and command
- Built in monitoring using cpu, memory, players and connectivity
- Rich screen/tmux-like client with built-in monitoring, tab-complete, command
- Powerful scheduling plugin, with a cron-like syntax. You can hook onto events
like @serverstopped to run a
cartograph, or run save on an interval
- Automatically restart the server when it crashes, runs out of memory, or
stops accepting connections
- Notifications via Prowl, Pushover, NotifyMyAndroid or email if something goes
- Relay in-game chat to IRC, and vice-versa
- MCBouncer ban support, even on a vanilla server.
- Read an RSS feed (such as a subreddit feed) and announce new entries in-game
- Back up your map and server log when the server stops
- Print a random message at an interval, e.g. ‘[SERVER] Lock your chests with
- Respond to user commands, e.g. ‘<Notch> !teamspeak’ could msg Notch Join our
teamspeak server at xyz.com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.