Data management platform for robot logs
Welcome to the MARV Robotics Community Edition.
MARV Robotics is a powerful and extensible data management platform, featuring a rich dynamic web interface, driven by your algorithms, configurable to the core, and integrating well with your tools to supercharge your workflows.
For more information please see:
Clone repository and tell scripts that you want to use the official MARV Robotics CE image. Alternatively, you can build it yourself with ./scripts/build-image, in which case you don’t create the .image-name file.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ternaris/marv-robotics cd marv-robotics echo ternaris/marv-robotics > .image-name
./scripts/run-container sites/example path/to/bags
There should be a couple of uwsgi workers waiting to serve requests and MARV Robotics is now running at: https://localhost:8000/
Additional arguments are passed as options to docker run, e.g.
./scripts/run-container sites/example path/to/bags --detach
Enter the container, scan for datasets and run nodes.
marv scan marv run --col=*
Add a user to add tags and comments.
marv user add zaphod
Make the user a member of the admin group in order to discard datasets. With the next marv scan discarded datasets are re-added as new datasets; all data previously associated with them is deleted.
marv group adduser zaphod admin
So far, only tooling and the example site are used from the repository.
For more information see our Docker installation instructions.
Alternatively, you can follow the Native installation instructions.
Reporting issues / Minimal working example
In order to provide a minimal working example to reproduce issues you are seeing, please:
- Create a fork of this repository and clone it.
- Create a site folder in ./sites containing your configuration.
- If there is custom code involved, please add a minimal working example based on it to a python package in ./code. We don’t need to see your real code, but we cannot help without code.
- Create a scanroot folder within your site folder and add minimal bags or other log files as needed.
- Make sure the issues you are seeing are exposed by this setup.
- Push your changes to your fork.
- Create an issue in https://github.com/ternaris/marv-robotics/issues and add a link to the minimal working example.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size marv_robotics-3.3.5-py2-none-any.whl (348.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size marv-robotics-3.3.5.tar.gz (299.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for marv_robotics-3.3.5-py2-none-any.whl