Abstraction layer for creating hash maps to speed up extracting subsets out of objects in collection
- Matchbox is a simple python library designed to make selecting object, or object’s set based on
- required characteristics quick operation. No iterating, and no value checking on actual objects, just select and operations on dictionaries.
- small code enhancement during adding matching entities to boxes
- remove method - ability to remove entity from already built box
- fix license information
- added short glossary
- updated docs to reflect naming changes
- rewritten usage
- renamed various object’s usages and index_object to entity [thanks Michael Sweeney]
- renamed characteristics_value and value references to traits, as in Characteristic’s trait. [thanks Michael Sweeney]
- renamed MatchBox.not_matching method into MatchBox.mismatch - signature remained the same.
- only None and empty list will be treated as a value not used for matching
- added repr method to box
- renamed exclude_unknown to mismatch_unknown to clarify set’s meaning
- Extracted indexing logic from MatchBox to a base class.
- extended tests to cover python 3.5
- merge MultiMatchBox into MatchBox - now anyone extending MatchBoxes will be able to work with value extractors rather than re-implementing MatchBoxes.
- MatchBox - single value based Matching Box
- MultiMatchBox - multivalue based Matching Box
- package structure
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(9.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 11, 2016|
(15.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Feb 11, 2016|