A Python library evaluate mathematical expressions in the same manner as MathJS.
mathjspy is a Python library evaluate mathematical expressions in the same manner as MathJS.
The purpose is to allow calculation of expressions in python that are consistent with what is calculated through MathJS.
Many thanks to MathJS for their hard work in developing an excellent mathematical expression interpreter. http://mathjs.org
The homepage is http://mathjspy.readthedocs.org You will find:
- every installation methods
- the official documentation
- code examples
- instructions for contributing
- Updated for Python3
- Fixed addition following subtraction
- Added a ? b : c syntax
- Override divide by zero errors for now.
- Moved depreciated ifElse function to ifElseAlt until a ? b : c syntax supported.
- Changed IRR function.
- Allow tuple / array data types for functions.
- Added log function
- Initial project released in Alpha.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mathjspy-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for mathjspy-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl