List connected devices running Mbed OS
This package provides a way to list devices running Mbed OS connected to the computer this tool is run on.
For a command line interface for Mbed OS please see the package mbed-tools.
For release notes and a history of changes of all production releases, please see the following:
For a the list of all available versions please, please see the:
Beta releases are used to give early access to new functionality, for testing and to get feedback on experimental features. As such these releases may not be stable and should not be used for production. Additionally any interfaces introduced in a beta release may be removed or changed without notice. For beta releases the version will look as follows:
It is recommended that a virtual environment such as Pipenv is used for all installations to avoid Python dependency conflicts.
To install the most recent production quality release use:
pip install mbed-devices
To install a specific release:
pip install mbed-devices==<version>
Interface definition and usage documentation (for developers of Mbed OS tooling) is available for the most recent production release here:
The follow described the major aspects of the project structure:
azure-pipelines/- CI configuration files for Azure Pipelines.
docs/- Interface definition and usage documentation.
examples/- Usage examples.
mbed_devices/- Python source files.
news/- Collection of news files for unreleased changes.
tests/- Unit and integration tests.
- For interface definition and usage documentation, please see GitHub Pages.
- For a list of known issues and possible work arounds, please see Known Issues.
- To raise a defect or enhancement please use GitHub Issues.
- To ask a question please use the Mbed Forum.
- Mbed OS is an open source project and we are committed to fostering a welcoming community, please see our Code of Conduct for more information.
- For ways to contribute to the project, please see the Contributions Guidelines
- For a technical introduction into developing this package, please see the Development Guide
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mbed_devices-1.0.0b7-py3-none-any.whl (7.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mbed-devices-1.0.0b7.tar.gz (8.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for mbed_devices-1.0.0b7-py3-none-any.whl