- Transparent calculations. No or little modification to existing code required.
- Basic NumPy support without modification. (I haven’t done extensive testing, so please let me know if you encounter bugs.)
- Advanced mathematical functions supported through the mcerp.umath sub-module. If you think a function is in there, it probably is. If it isn’t, please request it!
- Easy statistical distribution constructors. The location, scale, and shape parameters follow the notation in the respective Wikipedia articles and other relevant web pages.
- Correlation enforcement and variable sample visualization capabilities.
- Probability calculations using conventional comparison operators.
- Advanced Scipy statistical function compatibility with package functions. Depending on your version of Scipy, some functions might not work.