Useful package for creating Markdown files while executing python code.
This Python package contains a set of basic tools that can help to create a markdown file while running a Python code. Thus, if you are executing a Python code and you save the result in a text file, Why not format it? So using files such as Markdown can give a great look to those results. In this way, mdutils will make things easy for creating Markdown files.
- Project Homepage: https://github.com/didix21/mdutils
- Download Page: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mdutils
- Documentation: http://mdutils.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
MIT License, (C) 2018 Didac Coll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There are some different features available on that version of mdutils:
- Write and Read Markdown files.
- Append data to the end of a Markdown file.
- Use markers to place text.
- Implemented method to give format to the text: bold, italics, change color…
- Add headers of levels 1 til 6 (atx style) or 1 and 2 (setext style).
- Create tables.
- Create a table of contents.
Some available features will depen on which CSS you are using. For example, GitHub do not allows to give color to text.
Use pip to install mdutils:
$ pip install mdutils
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mdutils-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mdutils-1.0.0.zip (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|