Add magnetic popup to Plone5
Adds popup to images in #content
- Can be bullet points
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites: - Is there a page on the internet where everybody can see the features?
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder, and is also available online at http://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
This product has been translated into
- Klingon (thanks, K’Plai)
Install medialog.magneticpopup by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = medialog.magneticpopup
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/medialog.magneticpopup/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/medialog.magneticpopup
If you are having issues, please let us know.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Espen Moe-Nilssen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change img selector to .image-left etc (local images) [espenmn]
- Change #content-core selector to #content [espenmn]
- Initial release. [espenmn]