Makes it possible to choose size for newsitem image.
Warning: Version 3.8 uses browser views instead of skins, so if you have done any customizations, these will not work.
medialog.newsitemview is a simple package that adds an option to choose size of newitem image See http://products.medialog.no/newsitem-view/
- Vocabulary is now taken from available image sizes [espenmn]
- Nobdy knows.
- Added option to hide images from summary view. [espenmn]
- default profile had disappeared. [espenmn]
- fixed folder view setting. [espenmn]
- added settings to ATTopic (smart folder / collection). [espenmn]
- Added browser views [espenmn]
- Fixed unicode error in caption [espenmn]
- Changed tal expression, there were still unicode errors [espenmn]
- Removed a visual clear in the newitem view template [espenmn]
- added css classes so it is possible to style the different sizes differently. [espenmn]
- CSS classes are like this: div.newsImageContainer.previewsize div.newsImageContainer.minisize [espenmn]
- Removed unicode bug.
- Removed the caption while keeping the div (it could be needed for css styling) [espenmn]
- Added condition to remove whole imagediv if image size was set to none on newsiteview. [espenmn]
- Removed <p>hallo</p> (!) and added condition to remove whole imagediv if image size was set to none on the folderview. [espenmn]
- Removed duplicate skin folder [espenmn]
- Added Summary View for folder. [espenmn]
- Added more sizes and also none [espenmn]
0.1 (11 11 2011)
- First version [espenmn]
TODO: Need help with the vocabulary, so it takes images sizes from portal properties
Keywords: plone zope newsitem view Platform: UNKNOWN Classifier: Framework :: Plone Classifier: Programming Language :: Python Classifier: Topic :: Software Development :: Libraries :: Python Modules