Pair mentors with mentees.
J&J Cross-Sector Mentoring Program utility that matches mentors with mentees.
- In MS Forms, export the applications to excel. Do this for both mentors and mentees.
- Combine these into a single excel file, with the mentor applications on a mentor worksheet and the mentees on a mentee worksheet.
- Add a third worksheet titled favor. * Cell A1: wwid * Cell B1: favor * Filling out the remaining rows of this worksheet is optional, but the worksheet and its headers are not. * If there are any mentees you want to give priority to, add their wwid to column A. Add a positive integer to column B. Default to assigning a favor of 1 to these mentees. That alone with give them preference over all others. If you want to give any mentees on this sheet priority over others on the sheet, then give them a higher number. You can use as many different numbers as you like.
- Install Python
- Install Python 3.8. You’ll need elevated priveleges to do so. Be sure to check the “Add to PATH” box during installation.
- Open a terminal (Command Prompt or PowerShell)
- Press the Windows Key and type cmd to search for the Windows command prompt
- Install mentormatch
- In Command Prompt, type pip install mentormatch
- If this throws an error, try instead: python -m pip install mentormatch. Hint: the up-arrow accesses previous commands to reduce the amount of typing you need to do.
- Run mentormatch
- In Command Prompt, type mentormatch
- Follow the instructions to
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mentormatch-1.1-py3-none-any.whl (36.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mentormatch-1.1.tar.gz (131.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for mentormatch-1.1-py3-none-any.whl