Easy and efficient messaging.
Messages: Create and send messages fast!
- Messages is a package designed to make sending messages easy and efficient!
- Messages intends to be a lightweight package with minimal dependencies.
- Messages with a consistent API across all message types.
- Messages includes asynchronous support for fast message handling.
$ pip install messages
Documentation in the Wiki
# You can send messages right in the REPL >>> from messages import Email >>> >>> m = Email( from_ = "email@example.com", to = "firstname.lastname@example.org", auth = "p@ssw0rd", subject: "Good Advice" body = "Hello,\n\tBuy more Bitcoin!", attachments = ["./file1.txt", "~/Documents/file2.pdf"], ) >>> >>> m.send() Message sent...
# You can also send messages inside a script import asyncio from messages import Email RECIPIENTS = [ "email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org", "email@example.com", "firstname.lastname@example.org", ] loop = asyncio.get_event_loop() for r in RECIPIENTS e = Email( from_ = "email@example.com", to = r, auth = "p@ssw0rd", subject = "Good Advice", body = "This is an asynchronous email.\nContinue buying more Bitcoin!", attachments = ["./file1.txt", "~/Documents/file2.pdf"], ) loop.create_task(e.send_async()) tasks = asyncio.all_tasks(loop=loop) group = asyncio.gather(*tasks) loop.run_until_complete(group)
Read the Wiki for more examples
- Help Wanted!
- All contributions are welcome to build upon the package!
- If it's a message, add it to messages!
- Read the Wiki for guidelines.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.