Python Package for programmatically controlling Security and Intrusion systems made by IESS
Python Package for programmatically controlling Security and Intrusion systems made by IESS (http://iessonline.com). Metronet is the cloud application provided by IESS that allows authenticated user to manage their own IESS security system. This was originally designed for metronet a custom_component for Home Assistant.
NOTE: Metronet has no official API; therefore, this library may stop working at any time without warning.
- Check for open features/bugs or initiate a discussion on one.
- Fork the repository.
- Install the dev environment:
- Enter the virtual environment:
- Install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Code your new feature or bug fix.
- Write a test that covers your new functionality.
README.mdwith any new documentation.
- Run tests and ensure 100% code coverage for your contribution:
- Ensure you have no linting errors:
- Add yourself to
- Submit a pull request!
GPLv30. By providing a contribution, you agree the contribution is licensed under GPLv3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for metronetpy-0.3.0-py3-none-any.whl