miblepy fetches data from various (Xiaomi/Mijia/Mi) Bluetooth LE devices and push it to a MQTT broker in a coordinated, sequential manner.
miblepy fetches data from various (Xiaomi/Mijia/Mi) Bluetooth LE devices and push it to a MQTT broker. For every device supported, there are already libraries or anything else to fetch the data from - and they work perfectly. But as they are separated and often run as distinct (cron)jobs, which are not aware of each other, or even as daemons... the fight for the BLE interface starts...
miblepy solves this by acting as a "coordinator" to fetch the data in a controlled, sequential way.
Currently this is a private project tailored to my needs - but open for PRs
pip install miblepy
clone this repo & cd to it
git clone https://github.com/benleb/miblepy.git && cd miblepy
pip install .
~/.mible.toml and adjust settings to your needs.
~/.mible.toml is the default location where
mible expects your configuration. You can change this via
Start a single round of fetching from your configured sensors in
mible --help to get more info.
To continously fetch data from your sensors check out the systemd timer and service. You can also use a classic cronjob or even an automation provided by your smart home system (home assistant for example)
:latest tag is built from master, other tags can be found on Docker Hub
Mount your miblepy config to
docker run --privileged --volume "mible.toml:/miblepy/mible.toml:ro" benleb/miblepy
- VegTrug / Mi Flora plant sensors (Flower Care)
- (Xiaomi?) Mijia Bluetooth Temperature Humidity sensors with LCD (LYWSD03MMC)
- (Xiaomi?) Mi Body Composition Scale 2 (XMTZC05HM / XMTZC02HM)
Support a new device
Check the already available plugins to see some examples.
- @ChristianKuehnel | plantgw miblepy's idea is based on his plantgw project
- @open-homeautomation | miflora Library to interact with FlowerCare/MiFlora devices
- @JsBergbau | MiTemperature2 Library to interact with Mi Bluetooth LCD Thermometers
- @lolouk44 | xiaomi_mi_scale Library to interact with Mi Body Composition Scale 2
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size miblepy-0.4.6-py3-none-any.whl (17.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size miblepy-0.4.6.tar.gz (17.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|