A python library that exposes microcosm factories for connexions
A python library that exposes microcosm factories for connexion
Connexion is a python library that reads a open-api/swagger spec and binds methods for a class to the spec. This project provides the glue between microcosm projects and connexion. It provides the following components
- Connexion: An instance of connexion
- flask: An instance of flask created by connexion
- app: Same as flask instance.
- postgress_session_factory: Binds the Postgres SQLAlchemy session context to Flask
- connexion_error_handler: An instance of the ConnexionErrorHandler used for serializing errors
- configure_connexion_error_handler: Binds ConnexionErrorHandler to flask's generic error handler mechanism.
The reason for providing flask and app is to make sure that connexion's version of flask overrides [microcosm-flask]'s app.
Note: A cookiecutter is created to make it easy for app developers to quickly start building APIs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for microcosm_connexion-1.0.0.tar.gz
Hashes for microcosm_connexion-1.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl