Opinionated persistence with FlaskQL
Opinionated Flask services.
- Classify API endpoints according to an enumerated set of operations with well-defined naming conventions
- Handle errors consistently using a top-level error and nested sub-errrors
- Handle UUIDs as route path keys
- Protect endpoints with basic auth
- Use HAL JSON links to related resources to each other
- Use Swagger to publish endpoints for interoperability
- Automate generation of endpoints according to conventions:
- A health check API endpoint exposes service health
- RESTful endpoints provide CRUD operations on resources
- RESTful endpoints allows one resource to be related to another
- API discovery endpoints allow resource data to be discovered/spidered
- Swagger endpoints allow endpoint integration to be automated
Create a virtualenv
pip install -U -e .
Run the tests
python setup.py nosetests
- The object graph's
testingflags are propagated to the Flask application
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size microcosm-flask-3.6.3.tar.gz (49.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|