Python tool to draw graphs for Mikado refactoring
Python tool to draw graphs for Mikado refactoring.
- Learn what is the Mikado method
- Learn how to leverage Mikado graphs in your refactoring tasks
- Python package hosted on pypi
Start by saving this description file as as
_ Extend X with Y x Remove flag Z from X x Replace D with E x Check C # Ignore this line _ Add field X in Y x Do fix A _ Add B x Check C
pip install mikado-graph mikado example.txt --view
A new window should display the graph below
Explore the options using
And learn more about the description file format below.
Graph description symbols
Parent/child dependency is encoded by indentation.
There are three kinds of nodes in the graph
- Comments are prefixed by one of the following symbol:
- Done tasks (drawn in green) are prefixed by one of the following symbols:
- Pending tasks (drawn in red) are prefixed by any symbol that is not used by the above two choices.
We recommend using
_to keep the description file human readable
Dev & Deploy
Deploy by running
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel twine upload dist/*
graphvizwill always save a temporary file when asked to render the graph.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for mikado_graph-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl