zc.buildout recipes to compile and install software or python packages and generate scripts or configuration files sponsored by Makina Corpus.
- Makina Corpus sponsored software
This was a collection of recipes which can be use inside or outside a minitage environment.
As they are now all splitted out from this package, we keep only left the entry points for asccendant compatibility purpose. the build environment automaticly.
- The egg has those entry point:
- cmmi: install configure/make/make install softwares
- fetch: fetch something, somewhere, with git, http, frp, static, hg, svn or bzr.
- egg: install python eggs / packages ‘setuptoolisables’
- printer: print or dump to a file all versions needed to achieve eggs requirements (versions.cfg made easy)
- scripts: install scripts from an egg and install egg dependencies if they are not already in the cache
- wsgi: Make a Python paste configuration file eatable by mod_wsgi with all the eggs dependencies you need.
You can browse the code on minitage’s following resources:
You can migrate your buldouts without any effort with buildout.minitagificator:
- integrate other recipes
- split recipes into separate packages
- fix rst doc
- add ldflags and ldflags options
- install-in-place option added and pivot on make install slightly modified
- skip-flags option added
- prefix option added
- unpack option added
- md5sum un revision for static fetcher check added
- remove fake eggs and develop eggs from fixed versions.
- better errors handling
- In particular for eggs and url, now md5 urls are preferred.
- Also when we can’t download a distribution from somewhere, we try to fallback to other distributions which achieve the desired requirement
- In the same way, try to compile eggs from any other sdist fullfilling the requirement if an error occurs on the first found.
- new patch selection for freebsd:
- Fix some double spaces left in compilation flags which broke some exotic system builders.
- add enrionment file generation to the scripts recipe
- cmmi buggy update methods
- rescan egg direcrectories at install time because there may be new develop eggs or eggs installed by buildout extensions (mr.developer)
- fix for interaction with buildout.minitagificator and zc.buildout.easy_install..*script
- bugfix with cache and static distributions.
- make patches go in a personnal directory with some md5 mecanism to redownload them.
- x64 fixes
- bugfix in static distribution install when you have patches to apply.
- release uncomitted unittests updates
- make it compatible with zc.buildout 1.0
- md5 bug
- first stable release.
- All recipe are documented and well tested.
- buildout.minitagificator is completed.
- stabilized and synced with other minitage components
- minitage.recipe:eggs has been drasticly improved in term of algorythms and speed.
- Fix python executable computation
- Documentation and tests release
- Fix bug in recipes initialization because of buildout auto-ordering
- Add another hook to the cmmi recipe: post-download
- Fix an annoying bug when you are using virtualenv and a classical python as executable in your recipe, it may occur that sometimes, the virtualenv site-packages is appended to PYTHONPATH. As a fix, we now filter all python core lib directories and site packages that are not relevant to the python used by the recipe.
- Introduce the minitage.recipe:wsgi recipe wich wraps a paste wsgi application in a script eatable by mod_wsgi
- stop lowering project_name
- Fix small bugs in printer
- Introduce a new recipe : minitage.recipe:printer which prints/dumps to a file all versions eggs needed to achieve requirements.
- Fix bug in compilation directory guessing
- Fix bug in distribution reloading
- Better handling of pkg_resources’s working set
- add a post build hook
- Change installation order
- Fix index and find links options
- logging output improved
- newest mode handling
- fix static dist install
- bugfix for zipped eggs
- import bugfix for minitagificator
- Change some logging options
- follow allow host option from buildout for eggs installation
- Do not rely anymore on zc.buildout ez for script generation
- egg and scripts recipes were rewritten a lot to adapt their api to zc.recipe.egg
- Common to all recipes: all arguements are now identicak to zc.recipe.cmmi or zc.recipe.egg
- Dependencies resolver has been improved a lot
- For static distribution, you can know speicify multiple urls with ‘urls’
- fix bug in path generation in minitage.recipe:scripts
- add make-options for make option in minitage.recipe.cmmi
- multiple bugfixes
- make things append in subprocess for environment conversation
- add initiaiization code for generated python interpreter in minitage.recipe:scripts
- add fetch recipe
- fix zip safe flag
- Include eggs dependencies by default
- Modulate the script recipe to append in the PYTHONPATH all egg dependencies found into the local eggs cache.
- Add pyc regeneration feature stolen from zc.buildout
- minor fix for run without minitage
- fix for long path/compilation flags
- minor fix for scm check outs
- add C compiler cflags/ldflags/makeopts customistation options
- Change the eggs installation way to do, now using easy_install everywhere Also include a buildout option to allow to include eggs dependencies (ez-dependencies-true)
- Set the __doc__ variable in scripts to fix some scripts like bzr.
- fix scm choice when there are eggs and url in the same part
- bugfix version
- fix linking problem
- Initial version