zc.buildout recipe for compiling and installing software or python packages.
- The recipe has those entry point:
- cmmi: install configure/make/make install softwares
- du: install distutils based python packages
- eggs: install python eggs / packages ‘setuptoolisables’
- scripts: install scripts from an egg.
- The reasons why i have rewrite yet another buildout recipe builder are:
- Support on the fly patchs
- Support hookss
- Support for distutils
- Robust offline mode
- We like pypi, but offer a mode to not use it if we do not want to.
- minor fix for run without minitage
- fix for long path/compilation flags
- minor fix for scm check outs
- add C compiler cflags/ldflags/makeopts customistation options
- Change the eggs installation way to do, now using easy_install everywhere Also include a buildout option to allow to include eggs dependencies (ez-dependencies=true)
- Set the __doc__ variable in scripts to fix some scripts like bzr.
- fix scm choice when there are eggs and url in the same part
- bugfix version
- fix linking problem
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size minitage.recipe-0.0.9.zip (30.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|