A mite client for the command line
A CLI interface for time-tracking in Mite. Currently only adding and editing entries and listing entries, projects and services is supported.
You can install
mite through pip:
pip install mite-cli
There are six subcommands,
init adds your profile configuration, so you don’t have to enter it every
time. Call it once after installing
mite like so:
mite init --team <your mite team name, e.g. portzero> --api-key <your api key>
Learn how to obtain a personalized API key here.
mite up, you can then use the
If you call
mite add without any arguments, it will do the following:
- Assume that you want to add an entry for today (change by providing the
- Assume that you want to add an entry for 480 minutes, i.e. 8 hours (change
by providing the
- Open your favorite editor as determined by the
EDITORsystem variable so you can type in a note (you can also skip this if you provide a
- Fetch all of your active projects and lets you choose from them (skip this by
- Fetch all of your active service and lets you choose from them (skip this by
- Tell mite to add that entry and, if you chose a project or service interactively, show you those IDs so you can add them via arguments next time.
If you forget those IDs again, simply type
mite projects or
mite services to
fetch and display a list of projects and services and their IDs.
If you want to edit an entry, call
mite edit. It accepts the same arguments as
adding, plus an ID. If you don’t have an entry ID handy, you can either search
for it using
mite entries or go select it interactively in the command (beware
that the list of entries might be a little long).
And that’s it!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mite_cli-0.1.2-py3.7.egg (7.7 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mite_cli-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (4.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mite-cli-0.1.2.tar.gz (4.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|