Constants for use across MIT Outing Club infrastructure
This is a set of constants for use across MIT Outing Club infrastructure.
MITOC has a number of projects, many of which reference values used in other databases or deployed projects. These projects may be deployed separately, so there's value in having shared values at constants in an external package.
Releasing a new version
It's recommended to keep the Python and TypeScript versions in lock-step. Even if no changes were made in one of the two, it's best to release both at the same time.
First, augment the version in
rm -rf dist/ build/ mitoc_const.egg-info/ pipenv run python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel pipenv run twine upload dist/* git push origin master
(Not used yet anywhere, an early prototype)
npm run build npm publish
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Add a Makefile for this project:
make test, and
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Black & isort
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Run mypy as part of build check
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Switch to poetry
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Clean up the (unused) TypeScript package, verify for use
- <input type="checkbox" disabled="" /> Automatically deploy after successful build
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mitoc_const-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (4.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size mitoc_const-1.0.1.tar.gz (3.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for mitoc_const-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl