A powerful Automated Machine Learning python library.
MLBox is a powerful Automated Machine Learning python library. It provides the following features:
- Fast reading and distributed data preprocessing/cleaning/formatting
- Highly robust feature selection and leak detection
- Accurate hyper-parameter optimization in high-dimensional space
- State-of-the art predictive models for classification and regression (Deep Learning, Stacking, LightGBM,…)
- Prediction with models interpretation
For more details, please refer to the official documentation
How to Contribute
MLBox has been developed and used by many active community members. Your help is very valuable to make it better for everyone.
- Check out call for contributions to see what can be improved, or open an issue if you want something.
- Contribute to the tests to make it more reliable.
- Contribute to the documents to make it clearer for everyone.
- Contribute to the examples to share your experience with other users.
- Open issue if you met problems during development.
For more details, please refer to CONTRIBUTING.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|mlbox-0.7.0-py2.7.egg (96.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7|
|mlbox-0.7.0-py3.5.egg (99.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||3.5|
|mlbox-0.7.0-py3.6.egg (97.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||3.6|
|mlbox-0.7.0.tar.gz (31.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|