A framework to define a machine learning pipeline
This is a simple frawork to organize you machine learning workflow. It automates most of the basic functionalities such as logging, a framework for testing models and gluing together different steps at different stages. This project came about as a result of me abstracting the boilerplate code and automating different parts of the process.
The aim of this simple framework is to consolidate the different sub-problems (such as loading data, model configurations, training process, evalutaion process, exporting trained models, etc.) when working/researching with machine learning models. This allows the user to define how the different sub-problems are to be solved using their choice of tools and mlpipeline would handle piecing them together.
This framework chains the different operations (sub-problems) depending on the mode it is executed in. mlpipeline currently has 3 modes:
- TEST mode: When in TEST mode, it doesn't perform any logging or tracking. It creates a temporory empty directory for the experiment to store the artifacts of an experiment in. When developing and testing the different operations, this mode can be used.
- RUN mode: In this mode, logging and tracking is performed. In addition, for each experiment run (refered to as a experiment version in mlpipeline) a directory is created for artifacts to be stored.
- EXPORT mode: In this mode, the exporting related operations will be executed instead of the training/evaluation related operations.
In addition to providing different modes, the pipeline also supports logging and recording various details. Currently mlpipeline records all logs, metrics and artifacts using a bacis log files as well using
The following information is recorded:
- The scripts that were executed/impoerted in relation to an experiment.
- The any output results
- The metrics and parameters
The documentation is hosted at
Can be installed directly using the Python Package Index using pip: pip install mlpipeline
work in progress
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mlpipeline-2.0a3-py3-none-any.whl (24.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mlpipeline-2.0a3.tar.gz (20.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for mlpipeline-2.0a3-py3-none-any.whl