A bcrypt mock plugin for nosetests
A mock bcrypt plugin for nosetests that answers the question: how much time does every test take?
To install the latest release from PyPI:
pip install mockbcrypt
Or to install the latest development version from Git:
pip install git+git://github.com/boneyao/mockbcrypt.git
Or to install the latest from source:
git clone https://github.com/boneyao/mockbcrypt.git cd mockbcrypt pip install .
You can also make a developer install if you plan on modifying the source frequently:
pip install -e .
Run nosetests with the --with-mockbcrypt flag
nose-mockbcrypt is an MIT Licensed library.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
- Make sure to add yourself to the author’s file in setup.py and the Contributors section below :)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mockbcrypt-0.2.3.tar.gz (2.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|