libvirt Molecule Plugin :: run molecule tests on libvirt
Molecule libvirt is designed to allow use of libvirt for provisioning test resources.
Please note that this driver is currently in its early stage of development, do not even try to install or use it until this message is removed.
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
- Gariele Cerami
- Sorin Sbarnea
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size molecule_libvirt-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl (15.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size molecule-libvirt-0.0.3.tar.gz (15.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for molecule_libvirt-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl