Molecule aids in the development and testing of Ansible roles
Molecule Podman Plugin is designed to allow use Podman containers for provisioning test resources.
This plugin requires containers.podman collection to be present:
ansible-galaxy collection install containers.podman
Please note that this driver is currently in its early stage of development.
Change podman executable
To change the podman executable from the standard podman, export environment variable MOLECULE_PODMAN_EXECUTABLE. For instance, if you wish to run molecule with podman-remote instead of ordinary podman, the variable can be exported as:
$ export MOLECULE_PODMAN_EXECUTABLE=podman-remote
- Join us in the #ansible-molecule channel on Freenode.
- Join the discussion in molecule-users Forum.
- Join the community working group by checking the wiki.
- Want to know about releases, subscribe to ansible-announce list.
- For the full list of Ansible email Lists, IRC channels see the communication page.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for molecule_podman-2.0.2-py3-none-any.whl