AI Toolkit for Healthcare Imaging
Medical Open Network for AI
- developing a community of academic, industrial and clinical researchers collaborating on a common foundation;
- creating state-of-the-art, end-to-end training workflows for healthcare imaging;
- providing researchers with the optimized and standardized way to create and evaluate deep learning models.
The codebase is currently under active development. Please see the technical highlights of the current milestone release.
- flexible pre-processing for multi-dimensional medical imaging data;
- compositional & portable APIs for ease of integration in existing workflows;
- domain-specific implementations for networks, losses, evaluation metrics and more;
- customizable design for varying user expertise;
- multi-GPU data parallelism support.
To install the current release:
pip install monai
To install from the source code repository:
pip install git+https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI#egg=MONAI
Alternatively, pre-built Docker image is available via DockerHub:
# with docker v19.03+ docker run --gpus all --rm -ti --ipc=host projectmonai/monai:latest
For more details, please refer to the installation guide.
Examples and notebook tutorials are located at Project-MONAI/tutorials.
Technical documentation is available at docs.monai.io.
For guidance on making a contribution to MONAI, see the contributing guidelines.
Ask and answer questions over on MONAI's GitHub Discussions tab.
- Website: https://monai.io/
- API documentation: https://docs.monai.io
- Code: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI
- Project tracker: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/projects
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/issues
- Wiki: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/wiki
- Test status: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/actions
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size monai-0.4.0-202012151415-py3-none-any.whl (350.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for monai-0.4.0-202012151415-py3-none-any.whl