AI Toolkit for Healthcare Imaging
Medical Open Network for AI
MONAI is a PyTorch-based, open-source framework for deep learning in healthcare imaging, part of PyTorch Ecosystem. Its ambitions are:
- developing a community of academic, industrial and clinical researchers collaborating on a common foundation;
- creating state-of-the-art, end-to-end training workflows for healthcare imaging;
- providing researchers with the optimized and standardized way to create and evaluate deep learning models.
Please see the technical highlights and What's New of the milestone releases.
- flexible pre-processing for multi-dimensional medical imaging data;
- compositional & portable APIs for ease of integration in existing workflows;
- domain-specific implementations for networks, losses, evaluation metrics and more;
- customizable design for varying user expertise;
- multi-GPU data parallelism support.
To install the current release, you can simply run:
pip install monai
Please refer to the installation guide for other installation options.
MedNIST demo and MONAI for PyTorch Users are available on Colab.
Examples and notebook tutorials are located at Project-MONAI/tutorials.
Technical documentation is available at docs.monai.io.
The MONAI Model Zoo is a place for researchers and data scientists to share the latest and great models from the community. Utilizing the MONAI Bundle format makes it easy to get started building workflows with MONAI.
For guidance on making a contribution to MONAI, see the contributing guidelines.
Join the conversation on Twitter @ProjectMONAI or join our Slack channel.
Ask and answer questions over on MONAI's GitHub Discussions tab.
- Website: https://monai.io/
- API documentation (milestone): https://docs.monai.io/
- API documentation (latest dev): https://docs.monai.io/en/latest/
- Code: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI
- Project tracker: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/projects
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/issues
- Wiki: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/wiki
- Test status: https://github.com/Project-MONAI/MONAI/actions
- PyPI package: https://pypi.org/project/monai/
- conda-forge: https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/monai
- Weekly previews: https://pypi.org/project/monai-weekly/
- Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/projectmonai/monai
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for monai-1.1.0-202212191849-py3-none-any.whl