A comprehensive Python module for handling Monero cryptocurrency
A comprehensive Python module for handling Monero cryptocurrency.
- release 0.6
- open source: https://github.com/monero-ecosystem/monero-python
- works with Monero 0.12.x and the latest source (at least we try to keep up)
- Python 2.x and 3.x compatible
- available on PyPi: https://pypi.org/project/monero/
- comes with documentation
- generously funded by Monero FFS donors
With release 0.6 the project name at PyPi has changed from monero-python to monero. Please update your dependency files.
Released under the BSD 3-Clause License. See LICENSE.txt.
Copyright (c) 2016 The MoneroPy Developers (monero/base58.py and monero/ed25519.py taken from MoneroPy)
Want to help?
If you find this project useful, please consider a donation to the following address: 481SgRxo8hwBCY4z6r88JrN5X8JFCJYuJUDuJXGybTwaVKyoJPKoGj3hQRAEGgQTdmV1xH1URdnHkJv6He5WkEbq6iKhr94
- Clone the repo
- Create virtualenv & activate it
python3 -m venv .venv source .venv/bin/activate
- Install dependencies
pip install -r requirements.txt -r test_requirements.txt
- Do your thing
- Run tests
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size monero-0.6.tar.gz (120.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|