Mozilla Monolith Client
Mozilla Monolith is an application to provide statistics and charts for analytics like time series data.
This library implements a client to interact with the REST-ful web service.
You can read more about it at https://mozilla-monolith.readthedocs.org/
Note: monolith is still under heavy development and not yet useful.
0.9 - 2013-10-22
- Changed client requests to use GET instead of POST
- Removed dependency on monolith.web proxy
- Updated tests to use prefixed indexes
- Added ability to perform any ES query via client.raw
0.8 - 2013-09-13
- Pad with null values to distinguish from true zeroes.
- Updated client to output histogram in date order
- Updated client to handle datetimes if passed
0.7 - 2013-08-21
- Allow for multiple terms in facet_filter
0.6 - 2013-05-20
- Fixed an unicode-related issue which was making the client behaving in unexpected ways. Bug 864975
0.5 - 2013-04-16
- Return the original errors if we get some.
0.4 - 2013-04-15
- Added the stric_range option.
0.3 - 2013-04-09
- Removed unwanted dependencies
- Fixed wrong variable references
0.2 - 2013-03-28
- Moved to james socol statsd client
0.1 - 2013-03-28
- Initial implementation