BowerStatic integration for Morepath
more.static: BowerStatic integration for Morepath
Also see Static resources with Morepath.
- Update to work with Morepath 0.16.
- Set up integration with Travis CI.
- Add Tox environments for Python 3.3 and 3.5, PyPy 3, PEP8.
- Using Python 3.5 for PEP8 and coverage.
- Clean up meta data.
- Depend on morepath.directive for RegRegistry as this is now the official public API for extension of Morepath.
- There was a bug in 0.8 that used Reg’s Registry instead of morepath.app.RegRegistry. This could in some circumstances lead to the wrong registry being installed.
- Adjust to work with Morepath 0.13+ (and Dectate).
Can pass a custom renderer argument to request.include(), to support this feature added in BowerStatic 0.8.
- Use BowerStatic 0.7, which makes Tween-based integration much simpler.
- There was a bug where references were injected but not actually properly published.
It is no longer necessary to wrap the application with Bower using WSGI. Instead a tween is used. To migrate, simply replace the following:
wsgi = bower.wrap(App()) morepath.run(wsgi)
Requires Morepath 0.8 and Bowerstatic 0.6.
- Adjust to handle Morepath 0.7 API changes concerning request construction.
The 0.2 introduced a component method to obtain a component object and thus its URL. This didn’t turn out to be compatible with local components, so I’ve changed it to get_component instead:
Depend on version 0.4 of BowerStatic.
Make available a static_components property on the request, which is a BowerStatic static components object. You can use this primarily to get the URL to a component, like this:
Depend on version 0.3 of BowerStatic.
- Initial public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size more.static-0.10.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|