AutoRest swagger generator Python client runtime.
$ pip install msrest
2018-06-21 Version 0.5.1
- Lower Accept header overwrite logging message #110
- Fix ‘object’ type and XML format
Thanks to dharmab for his contribution
2018-06-12 Version 0.5.0
This released is designed to be backward compatible with 0.4.x, but there is too many internal refactoring and new features to continue with 0.4.x versionning
- Add XML support
- Add many type hints, and MyPY testing on CI.
- HTTP calls are made through a HTTPDriver API. Only implementation is requests for now. This driver API is not considered stable and you should pin your msrest version if you want to provide a personal implementation.
- Incorrect milliseconds serialization for some datetime object #94
That will trigger a DeprecationWarning if an old Autorest generated code is used.
- _client.add_header is deprecated, and config.headers should be used instead
- _client.send_formdata is deprecated, and _client.put/get/delete/post + _client.send should be used instead
2018-04-30 Version 0.4.29
- Improve SDKClient.__exit__ to take exc_details as optional parameters and not required #93
- refresh_session should also use the permanent HTTP session if available #91
2018-04-18 Version 0.4.28
msrest is now able to keep the “requests.Session” alive for performance. To activate this behavior:
- Use the final Client as a context manager (requires generation with Autorest.Python 3.0.50 at least)
- Use client.config.keep_alive = True and client.close() (requires generation with Autorest.Python 3.0.50 at least)
- Use client.config.keep_alive = True and client._client.close() (not recommended, but available in old releases of SDK)
All Authentication classes now define signed_session and refresh_session with an optional session parameter. To take benefits of the session improvement, a subclass of Authentication MUST add this optional parameter and use it if it’s not None:
- def signed_session(self, session=None):
session = session or requests.Session()
# As usual from here.
2018-03-07 Version 0.4.27
- Disable HTTP log by default (security), add enable_http_log to restore it #86
- Fix incorrect date parsing if ms precision is over 6 digits #82
2018-01-30 Version 0.4.26
- Add TopicCredentials for EventGrid client
- Fix minimal dependency of isodate
- Fix serialisation from dict if datetime provided
2018-01-08 Version 0.4.25
- Add LROPoller class. This is a customizable LRO engine. This is the poller engine of Autorest.Python 3.0, and is not used by code generated by previous Autorest version.
2018-01-03 Version 0.4.24
- Date parsing is now compliant with Autorest / Swagger 2.0 specification (less lenient)
- Call that does not return a streamable object are now executed in requests stream mode False (was True whatever the type of the call). This should reduce the number of leaked opened session and allow urllib3 to manage connection pooling more efficiently. Only clients generated with Autorest.Python >= 2.1.31 (not impacted otherwise, fully backward compatible)
2017-12-21 Version 0.4.23
- Accept to deserialize enum of different type if content string match #75
- Stop failing on deserialization if enum string is unkwon. Return the string instead.
- Model now accept kwargs in constructor for future kwargs models
2017-12-15 Version 0.4.22
- Do not validate additional_properties #73
- Improve validation error if expected type is dict, but actual type is not #73
2017-12-14 Version 0.4.21
- Fix additional_properties if Swagger was flatten #72
2017-12-13 Version 0.4.20
- Add support for additional_properties
- By default, all additional_properties are kept.
- Additional properties are sent to the server only if it was specified in the Swagger, or if “enable_additional_properties_sending” is called on the model we want it. This is a class method that enables it for all instance of this model.
2017-11-20 Version 0.4.19
The interpretation of Swagger 2.0 “discriminator” is now lenient. This means for these two scenarios:
- Discriminator value is missing from the received payload
- Discriminator value is not defined in the Swagger
Instead of failing with an exception, this now returns the base type for this “discriminator”.
Note that this is not a contradiction of the Swagger 2.0 spec, that specifies “validation SHOULD fail […] there may exist valid reasons in particular circumstances to ignore a particular item, but the full implications must be understood and carefully weighed before choosing a different course.”
This cannot be configured for now and is the new default behvaior, but can be in the future if needed.
- Optional formdata parameters were raising an exception (#65)
- “application/x-www-form-urlencoded” form was sent using “multipart/form-data”. This causes problems if the server does not support “multipart/form-data” (#66)
2017-10-26 Version 0.4.18
- Add ApiKeyCredentials class. This can be used to support OpenAPI ApiKey feature.
- Add CognitiveServicesAuthentication class. Pre-declared ApiKeyCredentials class for Cognitive Services.
2017-10-12 Version 0.4.17
This make Authentication classes more consistent:
- OAuthTokenAuthentication is now a subclass of BasicTokenAuthentication (was Authentication)
- BasicTokenAuthentication has now a “set_token” methods that does nothing.
This allows test like “isintance(o, BasicTokenAuthentication)” to be guaranted that the following attributes exists:
This means for users of “msrestazure”, that they are guaranted that all AD classes somehow inherits from “BasicTokenAuthentication”
2017-10-05 Version 0.4.16
- Fix regression: accept “set<str>” as a valid “[str]” (#60)
2017-09-28 Version 0.4.15
- Always log response body (#16)
- Improved exception message if error JSON is Odata v4 (#55)
- Refuse “str” as a valid “[str]” type (#41)
- Better exception handling if input from server is not JSON valid
- Add Configuration.session_configuration_callback to customize the requests.Session if necessary (#52)
- Add a flag to Serializer to disable client-side-validation (#51)
- Remove “import requests” from “exceptions.py” for apps that require fast loading time (#23)
Thank you to jayden-at-arista for his contribution
2017-08-23 Version 0.4.14
- Fix regression introduced in msrest 0.4.12 - dict syntax with enum modeled as string and enum used
2017-08-22 Version 0.4.13
- Fix regression introduced in msrest 0.4.12 - dict syntax using isodate.Duration (#42)
2017-08-21 Version 0.4.12
- Input is now more lenient
- Model have a “validate” method to check content constraints
- Model have now 4 new methods:
- “serialize” that gives the RestAPI that will be sent
- “as_dict” that returns a dict version of the Model. Callbacks are available.
- “deserialize” the parses the RestAPI JSON into a Model
- “from_dict” that parses several dict syntax into a Model. Callbacks are available.
More details and examples in the Wiki article on Github: https://github.com/Azure/msrest-for-python/wiki/msrest-0.4.12—Serialization-change
- Better Enum checking (#38)
2017-06-21 Version 0.4.11
- Fix incorrect dependency to “requests” 2.14.x, instead of 2.x meant in 0.4.8
2017-06-15 Version 0.4.10
- Add requests hooks to configuration
2017-06-08 Version 0.4.9
- Accept “null” value for paging array as an empty list and do not raise (#30)
2017-05-22 Version 0.4.8
- Fix random “pool is closed” error (#29)
- Fix requests dependency to version 2.x, since version 3.x is annunced to be breaking.
2017-04-04 Version 0.4.7
Refactor paging #22:
- “next” is renamed “advance_page” and “next” returns only 1 element (Python 2 expected behavior)
- paging objects are now real generator and support the “next()” built-in function without need for “iter()”
Raise accurate DeserialisationError on incorrect RestAPI discriminator usage #27
Fix discriminator usage of the base class name #27
Remove default mutable arguments in Clients #20
Fix object comparison in some scenarios #24
2017-03-06 Version 0.4.6
- Allow Model sub-classes to be serialized if type is “object”
2017-02-13 Version 0.4.5
- Fix polymorphic deserialization #11
- Fix regexp validation if ‘\w’ is used in Python 2.7 #13
- Fix dict deserialization if keys are unicode in Python 2.7
- Add polymorphic serialisation from dict objects
- Remove chardet and use HTTP charset declaration (fallback to utf8)
2016-09-14 Version 0.4.4
- Remove paging URL validation, part of fix https://github.com/Azure/autorest/pull/1420
In order to get paging fixes for impacted clients, you need this package and Autorest > 0.17.0 Nightly 20160913
2016-09-01 Version 0.4.3
- Better exception message (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/pull/1300)
2016-08-15 Version 0.4.2
- Fix serialization if “object” type contains None (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/issues/1353)
2016-08-08 Version 0.4.1
2016-05-25 Version 0.4.0
This version has no bug fixes, but implements new features of Autorest: - Base64 url type - unixtime type - x-ms-enum modelAsString flag
- Add Platform information in UserAgent
- Needs Autorest > 0.17.0 Nightly 20160525
2016-04-26 Version 0.3.0
- Read only values are no longer in __init__ or sent to the server (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/pull/959)
- Useless kwarg removed
- Needs Autorest > 0.16.0 Nightly 20160426
2016-03-25 Version 0.2.0
- Manage integer enum values (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/pull/879)
- Add missing application/json Accept HTTP header (https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-python/issues/553)
- Needs Autorest > 0.16.0 Nightly 20160324
2016-03-21 Version 0.1.3
- Deserialisation of generic resource if null in JSON (https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-python/issues/544)
2016-03-14 Version 0.1.2
- urllib3 side effect (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/issues/824)
2016-03-04 Version 0.1.1
- Source package corrupted in Pypi (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/issues/799)
2016-03-04 Version 0.1.0
- Removed custom logging set up and configuration. All loggers are now children of the root logger ‘msrest’ with no pre-defined configurations.
- Replaced _required attribute in Model class with more extensive _validation dict.
- Removed hierarchy scanning for attribute maps from base Model class - relies on generator to populate attribute maps according to hierarchy.
- Base class Paged now inherits from collections.Iterable.
- Data validation during serialization using custom parameters (e.g. max, min etc).
- Added ValidationError to be raised if invalid data encountered during serialization.
2016-02-29 Version 0.0.3
- Source package corrupted in Pypi (https://github.com/Azure/autorest/issues/718)
2016-02-19 Version 0.0.2
- Fixed bug in exception logging before logger configured.
2016-02-19 Version 0.0.1
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|msrest-0.5.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (46.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 21, 2018|
|msrest-0.5.1.tar.gz (40.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 21, 2018|