Python library supporting Project Mu components (EDKII, TPM, Capsules, etc.)
Current build status for master on Windows
Current build status for master on Linux
Python files describing various miscellaneous components from the TPM and EDKII specs. Please see Project Mu for details https://microsoft.github.io/mu
- Added fallback for finding Vs tools when Visual Studio is not installed.
- Fix error in VsWhereUtilities that prevented capsules from being generated
- Fix broken download/publish of vswhere.exe in 0.4.5 due to wheel usage.
This release is broken for install from WHL file. Release has been deleted.
- Add version_compare to UtilityFunctions, used to compare version strings
- Adding functionality to import Modules from File and to import Class from Module
- Add support for parsing FDF’s via FdfParser
- Added VsWhere embedded in the pip module itself
- Add support for newer windows 10 operating systems in CatGenerator script for capsule generation.
- Change the color for ‘critical’ events in the ANSI logging handler to be white (more compatible with PowerShell).
- Added GetHostInfo to UtilityFunctions. This function will parse the platform module to provide information about the host.
- Added colors for progress and section labels.
Bug fix around quoted paths for Nuget
- Keep track of errors that occur during the build process and display the list at the very end to make errors easier to locate in the log.
- Added a filter, which gets evaluated before level, that allows specific modules to either be raised or lowered in level before being output to the log.
- Change FileHandler mode to avoid appending a new log to an existing log.
- Change MuMarkdownHanlder close routine to avoid writing the table of contents twice.
- Change NuGet.exe case to match the executable exactly.
- On Posix systems, throw exception if NuGet.exe is not found on the path instead of failing silently.
- Add the OverrideParser class and tests.
- Update DscParser to include the enhanced provenance.
- Clean up the README.rst file.
- Update CI pipeline to report flake results more conveniently.
Bug fixes to enable module to pass both sets of CI gates (Windows and Linux).
Updated documentation and release process. Transition to Beta.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size mu_python_library-0.4.7-py3-none-any.whl (347.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size mu_python_library-0.4.7.tar.gz (302.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for mu_python_library-0.4.7-py3-none-any.whl