API Wrapper for myicomfort.com
PyPI - myicomfort
API Wrapper for www.myicomfort.com
Read and adjust your Lennox iComfort WiFi thermostat thru the Lennox cloud API at www.myicomfort.com. You must have an existing myicomfort account and have your iComfort WiFi thermostat configured to work with the cloud service. If you can control your thermostat from your iPhone or Android you are ready to use this wrapper.
Support has been added for AirEase thermostats. AirEase is in the Lennox family and the interaction is the same, just with a different URL (www.mycomfortsync.com). A parameter has been added to the class to select the AirEase Cloud API instead of the Lennox Cloud API.
This was created primarly to provide an API for use with https://www.home-assistant.io/ but should work on any project you have in mind.
myicomfort.api.Tstat (username, password, system, zone, svc, units)
- username: your myicomfort account username
- password: your myicomfort account password
- system: Zero-based index of systems in your myicomfort account (default = 0)
- zone: Zero-based index of zones for selected system (default = 0)
- svc: String value to select 'lennox' or 'airease' API (default = 'lennox')
- units: F = 0, C = 1, Use thermostat setting = 9 (default = 9)
from myicomfort.api import Tstat t = Tstat('username', 'password', 0, 0, 'lennox', 0) t.current_temperature t.set_points((68, 75))
- This API currently only supports manual mode (no programs) on the thermostat.
Cloud API Response Notes:
- Pref_Temp_Units: [0='F', 1='C']
- Operation_Mode: [0='Off', 1='Heat only', 2='Cool only', 3='Heat & Cool']
- Fan_Mode: [0='Auto', 1='On', 2='Circulate']
- System_Status: [0='Idle', 1='Heating', 2='Cooling']
- Support thermostat programs
- Set Away temps - Research if possible through cloud API
- Support other states - dehumidify / waiting
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|myicomfort-0.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (6.0 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py3|
|myicomfort-0.3.0.tar.gz (4.6 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for myicomfort-0.3.0-py3-none-any.whl