Jupyter Notebook Tools for Sphinx
nbsphinx is a Sphinx extension that provides a source parser for *.ipynb files. Custom Sphinx directives are used to show Jupyter Notebook code cells (and of course their results) in both HTML and LaTeX output. Un-evaluated notebooks – i.e. notebooks without stored output cells – will be automatically executed during the Sphinx build process.
- Quick Start:
- Install nbsphinx
- Edit your conf.py and add 'nbsphinx' to extensions.
- Edit your index.rst and add the names of your *.ipynb files to the toctree.
- Run Sphinx!
- Online documentation (and example of use):
- Source code repository (and issue tracker):
- MIT – see the file LICENSE for details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|nbsphinx-0.3.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jul 28, 2018|
|nbsphinx-0.3.4.tar.gz (101.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 28, 2018|