Netcat as a library: convienent socket interfaces
nclib is a python socket library that wants to be your friend.
- Easy-to-use interfaces for connecting to and listening on TCP and UDP sockets
- The ability to handle any python stream-like object with a single interface
- A better socket class, the Netcat object
- Convenient receive methods for common socket usage patterns
- Highly customizable logging
- Interactive mode, connecting the socket to your stdin/stdout
- Intelligent detection of socket closes and connection drops
- Long-running functions cleanly abortable with ctrl-c
- Lots of aliases in case you forget the right method name
- Mechanisms to launch processes with their in/out streams connected to sockets
- Launch a process with gdb attached
- TCP and UDP server classes for writing simple python daemons
- A script to easily daemonize command-line programs
If you are familiar with pwntools, nclib provides much of the functionaly that pwntools’ socket wrappers do, but with the bonus feature of not being pwntools.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size nclib-1.0.0.tar.gz (19.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|