Negentropy is a disassembler for the C64 that I'm working on written in Python. It's my first real Python program and is still a work in progress, but nevertheless it's quite useful. Here's a list of some of the features currently implemented:
- Generate HTML pages, complete with images and links.
- Disassemble 6502 machine code.
- List BASIC programs.
- Annotate the generated output with labels and comments provided in configuration files.
- Generate images for character sets.
- Links, including in BASIC programs, machine code programs and even from SYS commands in BASIC to the target code.
In addition to Python's standard library the following packages are used:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size negentropy-0.2.tar.gz (32.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|